Data Privacy & Security
Offering data security, data privacy mapping, a compliance SaaS platform as well as advice on legal implications in regards to privacy laws.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and groundbreaking state privacy legislation from California known as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) has sent shockwaves through companies all over the US. Why? Because the fines and operational implications can be monumental for many businesses. Secuvant has successfully helped several multi-million-dollar entities work through the privacy maze.
Here are some facts:
Secuvant combines two critical elements in the privacy space:
1. Data Security
2. Legal Implications (through partnership with a major law firm)
A Secuvant Privacy Engagement will answer the following questions:
Map your privacy data (Privacy Data Mapping)
– What is it?
– Where is it? (determined through interviews and sensitive data scanning technology)
– What groups/departments in your company touch, store, or process it?
– What Security controls and recommendations need to be in place?
– Are we adequately protecting privacy data today?
– What are the legal implications? (Through partnership with a renowned law firm)
– What privacy and consent policies do I need?
– What are the legal implications of various privacy laws to my organization?
– How can I stay up on all of the privacy laws on an ongoing basis?
– Secuvant will provide a highly-rated Privacy Compliance Platform.
– Always updated with all US Privacy Laws and GDPR!
– Allows you to have the policy and consent forms you need.
– Includes legal counsel with a highly esteemed privacy law firm.
(Click on tiles)
Secuvant’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) program is designed to protect clients from attacks 24/7. We act as an extension to your team to discover, prevent, detect, and respond to threats. Our services are delivered in a wide range of options to provide a customized, high-touch program to address your unique business needs and issues.
Once you have your assessment, you need to take action. Secuvant’s Risk Program Management platform provides leadership, guidance, tracking, and prioritization of identified gaps and risks that you can execute on with our help. All of this is managed with the Secuvant cyberRPM web application to help with overall compliance and governance to reduce costs and risks.
Cyber risk is business risk™ is not just a sales pitch, it’s our core methodology. The gap and risk assessment is the first critical step in this process. It looks at both the technology you have in place and your internal processes. Your company is first aligned with seven critical business risks, then all gaps and findings are mapped to those risks based on quantitative data we gather from you. The result is a security strategy you can execute on with real, tactical steps and recommendations.
Secuvant’s first step to creating a cyber security plan is understanding your company, goals, and operations. Every business has different security needs and different types of data to protect. Secuvant will meet with your executive team to align our goals before starting any assessments or strategies.
The cost of stolen data, compromised systems, and reputational damage are escalating. A cybersecurity incident response plan is your first line of defense. Secuvant professionals can help create a plan for your business that aligns with your goals and needs, and if a breach occurs Secuvant can provide a complete response team, technology, and containment to protect your business and get you back up and operational.
Have questions? Would you like to find out more about how Secuvant will improve your security infrastructure?